TWO-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
November 10, 2020 2 PM ET
This 2-hour course takes the student through a standard married couple long-term care Medicaid Planning case applicable in all states except California. This course will follow a family from the placement of a spouse into a nursing home through to the successful award of long-term care Medicaid benefits. (For similar course in California, click here.)
* Client intake and key information.
* Case analysis for an LTC Medicaid asset protection plan for a married couple.
* Who is the Community Spouse and what is the Community Spouse Resource Allowance (CSRA).
* Two different methods to calculate the CSRA: straight deduction v. one-half deduction.
* How to calculate the CSRA in a one-half deduction state.
* How to determine the total assets exposed to the long-term care spenddown.
* Asset restructuring to achieve LTC Medicaid eligibility for a married couple.
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
Live Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Access to the online CLE is $75.
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.