top of page
TWO-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
ON-DEMAND PRE-RECORDED CLE - 24/7 ACCESS
This 2-hour introductory course explains the basics of the Medicaid long-term care system, its historical roots and how Medicaid Planning is used in practice to help protect clients from overspending on the cost of long-term care. This course is applicable for practitioners in all states except California. (For similar course in California, click here.)
* The federal Medicaid program covers long-term care expenses.
* How states participate in the federal Medicaid program.
* The basic eligibility rules for long-term care Medicaid.
* How asset restructuring can achieve eligibility for long-term care Medicaid.
* The methodology used to analyze a client’s situation to determine if Medicaid Planning is right for them.
* The proper data to collect from a client to determine the potential for long-termcare Medicaid eligibility.
* The Medicaid Planning timeline from client inquiry to post-eligibility planning.
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
On-Demand Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook.He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.
Access to the online CLE is $50
CLE Policy: This course was approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on CLE for course accreditation. We will provide all attorneys a certificate of attendance and any necessary supporting material (i.e. course outline, slide deck presentation, course summary, etc.) so they can self-apply for CLE credits, as needed. This program is open to attorneys and non-attorneys. This course is not approved for insurance CE.
bottom of page