top of page
TWO-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
ON-DEMAND PRE-RECORDED CLE - 24/7 ACCESS
This 2-hour advanced course covers an overview of all trusts related to Medicaid eligibility planning and provides a detailed, in-depth analysis of standard Medicaid Asset Preservation Trusts. This course is applicable for practitioners in all states except California (for a similar California course, click here). This course is also offered as a Mastery Plus course which includes digital trust templates.
- Key LTC Medicaid trust-related nomenclature.
- Categories of trusts and treatment under LTC Medicaid rules.
- Difference between a divestment trust and a non-divestment trust.
- Impact of revocable living trusts on planning.
- Key structure of Medicaid Asset Preservation Trusts.
- Framework of a standard Medicaid Asset Preservation Trust.
- Optional provisions in a Medicaid Asset Preservation Trust.
- Choosing Trustees for a Medicaid Asset Preservation Trust..
- Explaining Medicaid Asset Preservation Trusts to your client.
- Executing and funding a Medicaid Asset Preservation Trust.
- Busting Medicaid Asset Preservation Trusts.
Prerequisites: None. (Introduction to Medicaid Planning and Understanding Medicaid Divestment Rules are strongly recommended.)
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE COURSE OUTLINE
Live Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Access to the online CLE is $125
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.
bottom of page