TWO-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
ON-DEMAND PRE-RECORDED CLE
This 2-hour advanced course covers an overview of all trusts related to Medi-Cal eligibility planning and provides a detailed, in-depth analysis of standard Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trusts. These trusts are considered divestment-causing trusts and will be differentiated with trusts that do not cause divestment. The practical uses of Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trusts will also be discussed in great deal. This course is applicable for practitioners in all states except California. (For a similar course in other states, click here.)
This course is also offered as a Mastery Plus course which includes digital trust templates, click here.
* Key LTC Medi-Cal trust-related nomenclature.
* Categories of trusts and treatment under LTC Medi-Cal rules.
* Difference between a divestment trust and a non-divestment trust.
* Impact of revocable living trusts on planning.
* Key structure of Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trusts.
* Framework of a standard Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trust.
* Optional provisions in a Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trust.
* Choosing Trustees for a Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trust.
* Explaining Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trusts to your client.
* Executing and funding a Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trust.
* Busting Medi-Cal Asset Preservation Trusts.
On-Demand Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Access to the online CLE is $100
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.