TWO-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
This 2-hour course takes the student through a standard single individual long-term care Medicaid Planning case from start to approval. This case study course is applicable for practitioners in all states except California. (For similar course in California, click here.)
* The client intake process and key information to collect.
* Case analysis for an LTC Medicaid asset protection plan for an unmarried applicant.
* How to determine the total spenddown exposure.
* Understanding the Modern Half-a-Loaf concept.
* Using the Gift + Annuity approach to achieve LTC Medicaid eligibility.
* Completing the asset re-structuring to become “otherwise eligible” for LTC Medicaid.
* Filing the Medicaid application to start the penalty period.
* Post-approval issues.
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
Live Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Access to the online CLE is $75.
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.