TWO-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
October 13, 2020 2 PM ET
This introductory course provides a simple and easy explanation of the long-term Medicaid application process. The course will cover special terms used in the in the application process, the procedure for completing and filing an application and a thorough overview of the post-filing verification process. The course will discuss the effective use of application processing services as an alternative to in-house processing. (For similar course in California, click here.)
* Through this course you will learn:
* What is an application for LTC Medicaid.
* When to file an application for LTC Medicaid.
* Where to file an application for LTC Medicaid.
* How to complete an application for LTC Medicaid.
* The verification process after an application for LTC Medicaid is filed.
* What types of verification requests to expect during the application process.
* How using an outside vendor can maximize productivity.
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
Live Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Access to the online CLE is $75
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.