TWO-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
ON-DEMAND PRE-RECORDED CLE - 24/7 ACCESS
This introductory course provides a simple and easy explanation of the long-term Medicaid application process. The course will cover special terms used in the in the application process, the procedure for completing and filing an application and a thorough overview of the post-filing verification process. The course will discuss the effective use of application processing services as an alternative to in-house processing. (For similar course in California, click here.)
* Through this course you will learn:
* What is an application for LTC Medicaid.
* When to file an application for LTC Medicaid.
* Where to file an application for LTC Medicaid.
* How to complete an application for LTC Medicaid.
* The verification process after an application for LTC Medicaid is filed.
* What types of verification requests to expect during the application process.
* How using an outside vendor can maximize productivity.
Prerequisites: None (Introduction to Medicaid Planning is recommended but not required.)
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
On-Demand Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.
Access to the online CLE is $50
CLE Policy: This course was approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on CLE for course accreditation. We will provide all attorneys a certificate of attendance and any necessary supporting material (i.e. course outline, slide deck presentation, course summary, etc.) so they can self-apply for CLE credits, as needed. This program is open to attorneys and non-attorneys. This course is not approved for insurance CE.