TWO-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
September 30, 2020 11AM PT
This 2-hour introductory course is designed to discuss the homestead and its treatment under Long-term Care (LTC) Medi-Cal for eligibility purposes and estate recovery purposes. This course is applicable to practitioners in California only. (For similar course in other states, click here.)
* Exemption of the homestead during eligibility determinations
* The effect of the federal home equity cap on LTC Medi-Cal eligibility
* Strategic LTC Medi-Cal divestment of homesteads
* Post-eligibility sale of homesteads
* The Effect of SB 833 and new estate recovery rules on homesteads
* An LTC Medi-Cal homestead protection case study
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
Live Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Access to the online CLE is $75
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid/Medi-Cal Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook.He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.