ONE-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
July 1, 2020 10 AM PT
This 1-hour class focuses on practical steps to rebuilding a practice in a post-Covid environment. This course will provide practical guidance on numerous issues relating to law office management, client retention and meetings, and advanced digital marketing.
* The effect of Covid-19 and shutdowns on law practices.
* The new environment to conduct law practice business.
* The new client experience, no-touch and distance appointments.
* Effective use of digital tools in law practice communications and management. Law office organization compliance with CDC rules.
* Managing staff in a post-Covid environment.
* Client acquisition in a no-touch, limited group world.
* Effective digital tools to help rebuild your practice.
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
Live Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Access to the online CLE is $75.
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.