ONE-HOUR ONLINE CLE COURSE
August 13, 2020 11AM PT
This 1-hour class will discuss Med-Cal Planning certification, what it is, how to obtain it, and how it can help your Medi-Cal Planning practice. This an introductory course and is not a test preparation course for the Certified Medicaid PlannerTM examination.
* What is the Certified Medicaid PlannerTM (CMPTM) designation.
* The role and function of the Certified Medicaid PlannerTM Governing Board.
* The four E’s of certification: Education, Experience, Examination, and Ethics.
* The four education and experience pathways to achieve certification.
* The CMPTM examination and content areas.
* How to apply to for CMPTM certification.
* The CMPTM public grievance system.
* CMPTM continuing education requirements.
Can't join live? Sign up and we'll send you a link by email to view the recording with extended Q&A.
Live Online Class
Course Registration Fee
Access to the online CLE is $75.
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.