CERTIFIED MEDICAID PLANNER™
DIGITAL PROCTORING SERVICE
1. You must complete a webcam scan of the room where you will take the exam. This requires a 360 view of the room to ensure no materials are present that would grant you an advantage on the CMP Exam. No other person is allowed to enter the room while you are taking the proctored exam, this WILL lead to an automatic failure mark on the exam.
2. The lighting in the room must be bright enough to be considered “daylight” quality. Overhead lighting is preferred. If overhead lighting is not available, the source of light must not be behind you.
3. You must sit at a clean desk or table.
4. The desk or walls around you must not have any writing.
5. The room must be as quiet as possible. Sounds such as music or television are not permitted.
6. The following items must not be on your desk or used during your proctored exam, unless posted rules for the exam specifically permit these materials:
1. Must have a valid ID with photo to present to the proctor before testing
2. Do not log in to the exam website or begin the exam until the Proctor has instructed you to do so.
3. You must dress as though you were in a public setting.
4. You must not use headphones, ear buds, or any other type of listening equipment.
5. You must not communicate with any other person by any means.
6. You must not use a phone for any reason.
7. You must not leave the room during the exam for any reason.
1. You must download the Zoom Meetings app and use the link provided in your email from the CMP Governing Board to log-in on the day of the exam
2. The computer you are using to take the exam must not have more than one display or monitor. For example, if you usually use a laptop with a monitor connected, disconnect your monitor and use only the laptop screen.
3. You must close all other programs or windows on your testing computer before you begin the exam.
4. You must consent to share your screen with the Proctor so that they may view your activity throughout the exam.
5. The only computer programs that will be allowed for use during your exam are:
• Zoom Meetings
• Default PC Calculator
THE COMPUTER USED FOR TESTING
If you have a disability and need additional time or specific accommodations to take the exam, consult both the Candidate Handbook for ADA requests as well as the CMP Governing Board. The board will review and make a decision for your request and make any adjustments before you start your exam.
Consequences of Rule Violations
If you violate the online proctoring rules and receive an automatic FAIL status and receive a score of 0 for the exam.
If you have questions about your proctoring exam status, please contact email@example.com