NUTS & BOLTS OF ADDING
MEDICAID PLANNING TO YOUR PRACTICE
Join leading expert, Michael Anthony, J.D. CMP™, online on-demand for an interactive CLE course, focused on adding Medicaid Planning to your practice. Course attendees will be awarded 9 hours of Continuing Legal Education.
Michael Anthony, JD, CMP™, is one of the nation’s leading long-term care benefit eligibility experts. He is a former delegate to the White House Conference on Aging. He has authored the largest book in print on the subject of Medicaid Planning, the Medicaid Planning Guidebook. He regularly teaches CLE courses and lectures on the subject nationally.
*Class Size Limited to keep interactive and to answer all questions
* This course is approved for the full 3-year CE requirement for the Certified Medicaid Planner™ designation.
* Includes a FREE 20 minute one-on-one talk with Michael Anthony ($215 value) after completion of CLE
*Each session will be recorded and made available for 4 weeks after the session is broadcast
Credit Hours 9 MCLE hrs
Course Contents Include:
- Understanding Medicaid Long-Term Care
- Medicaid Eligibility Rules and Procedures
- Divestment Penalties and Divestment Planning
- Medicaid Eligibility
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Income Eligibility and Calculating the Monthly Share of Cost
- - Nursing Home Medicaid v. Medicaid Funded Home Care and Assisted Living Waiver Services
- Applying for Medicaid
- Medicaid Estate Recovery Avoidance
UPGRADE YOUR COURSE EXPERIENCE
Don't miss out on an opportunity to upgrade your course experience with two of our most popular products at unbelievable prices. The Medicaid Practice Starter kit has everything you need from intake forms, sample fee agreements and Medicaid trust templates. The Mediciad Planning Guidebook (Fourth Edition) is hot off the press and is the largest book in print on the subject, covering long-term care planning in all 50 states.
Practice Starter Kit
The Medicaid Planning
2020 4th Edition